Saturday, October 19, 2013

Learning Photography

The Spring before last I decided I wanted to but a nice camera to take pictures of all the beauty at the ranch. Since then I have been enjoying photography as a hobby and even received Photoshop Elements as a Christmas present last year. Now that I don't have daily homework for school I have been able to take a few more photos and even edit a few.  So far still life shots are my favorite but I would really like to get better at taking photos of people.

Anyways here are a few shots I took in Tulsa and at the Gregory's farm that I edited in Photoshop.


 Tall Grass Prairie Preserve, baby buffalo.
 
 This portrait of CJ actually turned out nice. Just look at those baby blues.
 
 This is a cow at the Tall Grass Prairie Preserve.
 
Annie's garden, not edited just beautiful.
 

 A bell in Annie's garden that looks pretty cool with the low key black and white setting.
 
 Part of an old bench that Jim saved from an old train depot in Tulsa.
 
 Everyone loves Texas. =)
 
 The old barn at the Gregory's.
 
 This pile of tires looks cool with the evening light.
 
 Project bike in the Gregory's barn.
 
 I'm a sucker for good color. This is an old tank of some sort but it looked so cool against the background of the barn wood.
 
The beauty of Fall! 
 
 This photo is color adjusted to the nines to get a vibrant red and green.
 
 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
 

 These adorable children would like to remain anonymous but they are quite photogenic.
 
This world has so much beauty, it is a privilege to be able to capture it!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the ones with the red leaves.

    ReplyDelete